Wholefood Living is a way of life that everyone should embrace, getting back to basics in the kitchen will pay off in so many ways, so have a go!
I believe that at its core, wholefood living is simply:
- Reducing your reliance on packaged, canned, jarred or processed foods
- Reducing foods that contain artificial flavours, colours or artificial ingredients
- Embracing new whole foods every day
- Eating foods in the closest state to their natural form
- Consuming mostly plants in a wide variety of colours
- Reducing our reliance on pharmaceuticals by encouraging a diverse gut microbiome through wholefoods
Join our mailing list and we will help inspire you through wholefood recipes and online resources every week.